Saturday, September 26, 2009

Demographic Questionnaire

Demographics Questionnaire:

Name: ________________________________________
Date: ________________

01. Age: ____________

02. Gender: ____________

03. Which of the following best describes your race?

__ American Indian
__ Asian or Pacific Islander
__ African American
__ Caucasian
__ Other (please specify):_________________________
__ Prefer not to answer

04. Which of the following best describes your national origin or ancestry (check all that apply)?

__ Puerto Rican __ Chicano
__ Cuban __ Other Latin American
__ Mexican/Mexicano __ Other Spanish
__ Mexican American __ None of the above

05. What is the highest grade or year of regular school that you completed?

__ Never attended
__ Elementary School
__ Some High School
__ High School Diploma/GED
__ Some College
__ College Degree
__ Some Graduate or Professional School
__ Graduate or Professional Degree

06. I have been divorced for ___________?

__ less than one year
__ two to three years
__ four to five years
__ six to seven years
__ over eight years

07. Which of the following best describes your total combined household income
during the past 12 months?

___ $0-$14,999
___ $15,000-$34,999
___ $35,000-$54,999
___ $55,000-$84,999
___ $85,000 to 129,999
___ $130,000 or more
___ Decline to answer

08. What is your religious affiliation?
__ Protestant Christian
__ Roman Catholic
__ Evangelical Christian
__ Jewish
__ Muslim
__ Hindu
__ Buddhist
__ Other _________________________

09. How many years were you married?
__ (1-5)
__ (6-10)
__ (11-15)
__ (16-20)
__ (21-25)
__ (26-30)
__ (31 +)

10. To what do you attribute your marital discord? Check as many as apply.

__ Infidelity
__ Communication
__ Disagreement about child-rearing
__ Sexual Incompatibility/Dysfunction
__ Substance Use/Abuse
__ Work/Career Difficulties
__ Financial Difficulties
__ Mental Illness
__ Other

11. Are you currently living with your former spouse?
__ Yes
__ No

12. How many children do you have? _____________

13. If applicable, what are their ages? __________________________________

14. Did you receive marital counseling?

__ Yes Number of sessions? ______.
__ No

15. Did you receive individual counseling regarding your marital problems?

__ Yes Number of sessions? _______.
__ No

16. Did you receive group counseling regarding your marital problems?

__ Yes How many sessions? ______.
__ No

17. Please list any medications you may have taken before the marital problems.
_______________________________
_______________________________


18. Please list any medications you may have taken post marital problems.
______________________________
______________________________

19. If you are taking psychological medications, for how long?
__ 1-3 months
__ 4-6 months
__ 1 yr or more

20. Are you currently being treated by a physician for any physical illness?

__ Yes
__ No

2 comments:


  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a (Great Matatan a powerful spell) and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Great Matatan spell was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . )guys you cant know all of this if you dont have a good spell caster like Great Matatan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have been separated coming close to 6 months. Initially I thought yeah I’ll be free but God revealed to me that it was his plan to move on with my best friend and which my best friend has already told me that she will destroy my home when we had little misunderstanding. I asked about reconciling but my husband says he is way better off without us (son 2 years). I was so trusting God for a miracle and hopefully a friend of mine back then in college came to visit me although Emma my friend hails from west Africa so she told me about Dr Itua Voodoo priest who has strong powerful in reconciling broken marriage so I decided to give a try so helpfully Dr Itua help me with love spell and he promised that after the whole process that my husband will call me to reconcile with me, I was very sure of it because I well knew about Africa with voodoo powers, On Sunday morning after coming back from church with my son Carl. I got a call from him apologizing to me and he came back home to me and now we are happy together as a married couple.I thank Dr Itua voodoo priest who save my marriage with his love spell.… please uphold this message testimony and don't give up if you are going through the same problem also be strong in prayer as well.
    Contact Dr Itua on WhatsApp & Email, +2348149277967 & drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete